On our website you will find information on visa requirements for each country you are travelling to. Please read the following information carefully.

Passport & Visa:

For most of our destinations, you will need a passport that must be valid for at least 6 months when you leave the country. Please make sure that there are enough free pages in your passport for the entry stamp.

On our website you will find information about visa requirements for each country you are travelling to.

Sometimes it is possible to obtain the visa at the airport, but often it must be applied for in advance at the respective embassy. You can do this yourself, otherwise we recommend that you contact a visa agency such as GOV.UK.

Please note that you must be in possession of an electronic entry permit ("Electronic System for Travel Authorisation" - ESTA) for flights via the USA. Also for transit flights.

Visa costs are not included in the travel price.

You can find up-to-date information on the respective countries on the website of the Federal Foreign Office or the relevant country representation.

International driving licence:

If you would like to take part in our motorbike tours, you will need an international driving licence. You can obtain this quickly and easily from the city council or the registration office (don't forget your national driving licence and passport photo). The international driving licence is only valid together with the EU card driving licence. If you still have a "pink" or "grey" driving licence, you must first apply to exchange it for an EU card driving licence. You should do this in good time (preferably four weeks before travelling).

Vaccination certificate:

If you have a vaccination certificate, we recommend that you bring it with you.


We recommend that you make copies of your official documents and / or scan them and email them to yourself.